Friday, November 28, 2008

Wow - What a Financial & Emotional Roller Coaster Ride This Year Has Been!


What can we say about this year which will soon come to a close - but good riddins! I have seen long time friends, associates & clients loose their homes, their savings and all but give up due to the state of our financial world and yet still we all get up day after day and put on foot after another forward; ready to take on tomorrow.


I for one have two jobs myself, working one from 12 midnight to 9 am to try and squeak by along with still devoting my regular business hours to my real estate - and my valued clients... each day I say to "self", "self - this - too - will - pass", sometimes its easier to argue with self, but the alternative is not too promising.


There is a great new looking 1% down program - yup got a few hoops to hop through, but seems to be quite interesting if you fit into the box; contact me if you'd like more information on it; visit http://www.azisellit.com/ and I will post information there about it, look under Down Payment Ast.

1 comment:

sellmyhouseinaz said...

Buying real estate for investment can be an exciting as well as frustrating moment.

Peoria AZ